New Product Release!! 2014+ Mazda 3, 6 and CX-5 Double Adjustable Front Sway Bar

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
Details:
The JBR Tru-Torsion Front Sway Bar Kit is one of the most effective ways to improve handling without negatively affecting ride quality or increasing NVH. Its 25.4mm in diameter and offers two settings to choose from that provide a 33% or 53% increase in stiffness to resist body-roll. The adjustability allows for fine tuning and makes this sway bar kit the perfect choice whether youre already running a JBR Rear Sway Bar or any another manufactures bar.

MAZ-0413-FSB.JPG

MAZ-0413-FSB_01.JPG

The JBR Front Sway Bar Kit is CNC bent and includes stiff polyurethane bushings for instant suspension response. All of the necessary hardware is included making for a direct factory replacement while ensuring a perfect OEM-like fit. The bushing brackets also include built-in grease fittings to make maintenance quick and simple.

MAZ-0413-FSB_04.JPG

The JBR Front Sway Bar Kit is also compatible with stock and most aftermarket end links.

Features:
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- 25.4mm diameter bar, 3mm larger than stock
- 33% - 53% increase in roll stiffness, user adjustable
- Stiffer polyurethane bushings with new brackets

The JBR Sway Bar Kit Includes:
- JBR double adjustable front sway bar
- New bushings and brackets
- Installation grease
- Installation instructions are available in our support section
- Shipping is free in the US & our Hassle Free Lifetime Warranty is included

MAZ-0413-FSB_02.JPG

MAZ-0413-FSB_03.JPG

I just bought this. I think it will be the last part of my suspension.

Already have gen3 Mazda 3 adjustable front endlinks from Racing Beep installed. I will be installing my JBR RMM I've had for like 6 months as well as I have to undo the same s*** to access both. I plan to have my hardrape rear camber arms installed soon too so after that my suspension will be done. I may upgrade my BC springs to swift springs though. So far installed- BC Coilovers with front camber plate, Racing Beep adjustable front end links (way stiffer than stock, improvement even with OEM FSB), Corksport Rear Sway Bar with Hotchkiss Billet brackets. Auto EXE rear endlinks adjustable, Ultra Racing Strut tower bar, front lower bar, and rear lower bar. Pending - JBR front sway bar + billet JBR bracket, just ordered. Waiting to install JBR RMM 70 duro, and Hardrace forged aluminum rear camber arm.

Back