How to add cruise control on a mazda3 2014

Mkt

:
Mazda3 I touring
Hello everyone I have a question I want to add cruise control to my 2014 Mazda3 and I can't find anything. can someone please help me on what parts are needed I would like to stay with factory thanks in advance marcel

I know this is apples and oranges, but years ago, I was able to purchase a
factory cruise control kit from the dealership for my Subaru. It was
less than 75$

Hi MKt...
We are working on it, I had installed it on mine, but since the latest update it stopped working.
We are writing a code for Forscan to enable it.

Could you send me your VIN number and details of your car.
We need to know if your car has the following - radar, parking sensors, infotainment.
Also, what engine and wether it's hatch or sedan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I found this post on another Mazda3 forum about adding cruise control. Apparently, some dealers are willing to install it, but the install itself doesn't look all that bad if you're comfortable working around airbags. I found the parts on MazdapartsUSA for about $150 for the both of them. The wheel controls (BN8P-66-4M0) are about $130, and the brake switch (BN7N-66-490) is about $15

So, I found this post on another Mazda3 forum about adding cruise control. Apparently, some dealers are willing to install it, but the install itself doesn't look all that bad if you're comfortable working around airbags. I found the parts on MazdapartsUSA for about $150 for the both of them. The wheel controls (BN8P-66-4M0) are about $130, and the brake switch (BN7N-66-490) is about $15

I thinks these parts are for second generation model.

Hi MKt...
We are working on it, I had installed it on mine, but since the latest update it stopped working.
We are writing a code for Forscan to enable it.

Could you send me your VIN number and details of your car.
We need to know if your car has the following - radar, parking sensors, infotainment.
Also, what engine and wether it's hatch or sedan.

Hi Bruns
Pls help me
i'm a customer using Mazda 3 2015, but cannot active cruise control on my car, because the dealer cut off this function.
So i decided ship cruise control button and cable, but when active this function, we don't have file AS Built of car with cruise control enabled.
Can you help me, this is VIN of my car: RN2BM4AA6FC026998
Thank you very much!

Hi Bruns
Pls help me
i'm a customer using Mazda 3 2015, but cannot active cruise control on my car, because the dealer cut off this function.
So i decided ship cruise control button and cable, but when active this function, we don't have file AS Built of car with cruise control enabled.
Can you help me, this is VIN of my car: RN2BM4AA6FC026998
Thank you very much!

Hi, im sorry to say but we are still working with Forescan to make it able to change the AsBuilt data.

If you have access to a dealer computer, then you can use any VIN number from a car with cruise control. Then you can disable the functions that your car doesn't have.

For example: adaptive cruise, auto brake, lane keep assist etc...
You MUST disable those features using the dealer laptop, otherwise the car will show an error because it won't detect the sensors for those functions.

Hi Bruns
Do you know if this will work with a 2009 BL Axela?
I really want cruise control !! Or do you know any other way?
Many thanks

Back