My 2016 Mazda 6

Yes, but only the rear and yes the stocks are the correct specs

I can't afford new wheels and tires at the moment. I was thinking of installing 25mm wheel spacers for now. Do you think the stock wheels and tires would rub with the 25mm spacers installed? I calculate your setup pushed the outer edge of your wheels roughly 30mm.

I think you'll be fine with 25mm with a rolled rear fender and also it depends on your drop, im slammed on coilovers, so I get more camber

I have those too. But are black.
Going to wrap my car soon, gonna wait til then to put them on

I been holding back on painting the kit until it gets warmer but what color you wrapping it?

Not sure. I'm going with red chrome, satin grey, or a light brown. Haven't decided. I need to start with the gloss black roof tho.

Recent photos
25579398795_1fe9429390_b.jpg

24951874973_a6b54dbcb7_b.jpg

B E A U T I F U L! best combo Mazda 6 / TSW Bathurst

B E A U T I F U L! best combo Mazda 6 / TSW Bathurst

Agreed - really love that color! Was my first choice but buying used none were available at time (got white on white).

How would bright yellow or bright red calipers look?? Think either one.

It's your car - ENJOY and don't let anyone tell you that it looks bad if that's the way you want to go!

Paul

Hello everyone,

I have started a 3rd gen Mazda instagram page. @3rdgen_squad
Please check it out and follow.
also email me pictures of your 3rd gen ride mods or not, to 3gmazda@gmail.com. (must be good quality) attach your insta username along with the photographer.

Thanks a lot

follow @3rdgen_squad

Last edited:
Back