Fs: (in OK) 2002 Mazda P5

2002 Mazda protege 5. Was just wrecked. Was my wife's daily driver before that. Engine and transmission are in awesome working order.

Rear seat, tail lights, drivers rear door and hatch are all still in good shape.

Drivers door, rear bumper are in Ok shape.

4 tires with good tread and wheels are all good. Wheels are a little scuffed up from the wreck. The spare is also good. It is on in the picture because the tire came off the bead, it has been fixed and is good now.

Front bumper has several scuffs but is in fair shape.

Waiting to pull engine / trans so you can hear it fire up and drive before buying.

Willing to sell whole thing or part it out. Currently registered and has a clean title.

20150611_132358.jpg

20150611_132428.jpg

20150611_132447.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the rear hatch trim piece above the license plate.....how much? Can't tell from pic but is the plastic piece on rear driver side of roof rack still good? The shell that goes around the cross bar.

I'm interested in the rear hatch trim piece above the license plate.....how much? Can't tell from pic but is the plastic piece on rear driver side of roof rack still good? The shell that goes around the cross bar.

Do you know if it just pulls off from the front or is it bolted on from the inside of the hatch? I can check on the plastic shell from the rack and get back with you.

I am looking for the sensor that plugs into the left side of the valve cover, if that's available, how much? Thanks

Would you have the radio connector? The P.O cut the connector to wire in the new head unit and I don't like sloppy jobs. I would like the radio harness connector and some decent length (2-3 in.?) wire attached if possible? If so, price shipped to 23518 please?

Would you have the radio connector? The P.O cut the connector to wire in the new head unit and I don't like sloppy jobs. I would like the radio harness connector and some decent length (2-3 in.?) wire attached if possible? If so, price shipped to 23518 please?

I had no luck pulling the radio out. I tried making my own radio removal tool and its not even budging.

Do you know if it just pulls off from the front or is it bolted on from the inside of the hatch? I can check on the plastic shell from the rack and get back with you.
IIRC there are screws from the inside and you have to yank the plastic trim panel off the inside to get to them.

any word back from the other buyer of the windshield moter? Winters coming and i want viability. Safety first.

I was able to get it out. PM me your address. I will stuff it into a flat rate box.

Any one need any other parts? Front calipers, F&R rotors, all sorts of pigtails, master / booster, ABS unit, power steering rack.

Still have 90% interior, transmission, other odds and ends.

Going to take it to scrap soon. Car is taking up too much space.

Back