Just another yellow P5 build...

Haha, no thread for the e30 yet, no good pics yet either. I'll fill you guys in tho, it's a '90 late model, bronzit, 4-door, black leather interior, 325i, so 2.5l straight six m20, 5spd, LSD, installed some Turner Motorsports Jstock lowering springs and bilstein struts, and polyurethane trans mounts. Things on the to-do list are poly motormounts and a short shifter that I already have, and it needs rear subframe bushings and a timing belt soon, as well as a valve adjustment. Then itll need a nice seat and some wider wheels and sticky tires, and itll be ready for autox!!

Just received this in the mail today. It's an eBay "Feeda" radiator. They go for $125, figured I'd give it a shot. Haven't really had any problems with overheating yet, but last summer it ran a little hot, especially with so much traffic lately in my area. I'll let you guys know how it goes, and give my review on it. First impressions, I think it looks pretty good.

20170511_181134_zpsctzba9md.jpg

how's this radiator working out for you? a good amount of time has passed by. and where are the updates? :D

Back