Just another yellow P5 build...

Not a big fan of the “bagged” look, but overall the wheels look good on the P5

What rain guards are those you have? I didn’t even notice them in the first two pics, they’re so clean...just like your engine bay [emoji1362][emoji817]

[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108] Damn dude! Haven't checked on this in awhile and I must say, Bravo!! Definitely one of the cleanest around currently!

Dang man, your build thread has been very inspiring! I've seen some beautiful MSPs and MP5s around where I live, but this one has to trump all of them.

I really hope I can set up my car as well as yours some day!

Not a big fan of the “bagged” look, but overall the wheels look good on the P5

What rain guards are those you have? I didn’t even notice them in the first two pics, they’re so clean...just like your engine bay [emoji1362][emoji817]
The rainguards are weathertech light smoke color.

Loving the wheels! Looks great.

How do you get away with that ride height? LOL.. Do you guys in the US have minimum ride height laws?
Most of Australia is a minimum 100mm underbody clearance to the road.

How do you get away with that ride height? LOL.. Do you guys in the US have minimum ride height laws?
Thanks man. Ride height law is pretty lax in WA. As far as I know, the only thing you have to comply with is that no part of the car can extend below the lowest part of the rim. So you could legally be REALLY low if you ran really tiny tires.

I was looking at your pics and thought there's no way I would daily my p5 if it looked like yours. You must have a beater or somethin?

everytime i drive the msp, my beater p5 feels super boring lol. then i get tempted to do things to it but i won't.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing! Looks great and very nice choice of wheels btw.

Little update, no pics or anything. Installed a 7" single row led light bar up under the rear bumper, with a relay that's triggered by the reverse lights. So I can see really well backing up at night! Also threw in a harness bar, was cheap and I always kinda wanted one. Gotta buy a harness now and go do some autox. Maybe get some nice tires mounted on the racingharts.

I lied, heres some pics of the reverse light.

20180214_012611.jpg

20180212_025451.jpg

Nice. I want to do that for my wife’s crv. Her reverse lights are really high up and barely light up anything. It’s better now that we put in leds tho.

Back