Just another yellow P5 build...

that ebay oil cooler/relocation kit looks better than the others I've seen. Any plans for a modified oil pan and pump?

I was planning on it, but now I think I'm going to hold off. It's expensive, and I don't track the car. And I couldn't get a reply from docb or signature.

nothing from signature? he's usually pretty quick to reply on facebook.

Pope has a baffle that's supposed to replace the one in the OEM oil pan. I haven't seen any input on it, but I'd imagine it works well since all his other parts are quality.

Yeah, I've been thinking about one of those as well. With the extra volume from my oil cooler and lines, I don't really need an AWR pan, this is a much cheaper way to go.

I need to make coolant lines for the turbo, where would you guys tap into for feed/return?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

For return, you can tap into the water outlet that the top radiator hose connects to. For feed, on the back of the block, there's a nut you have to remove allowing for a banjo bolt setup to be placed

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Getting oil pump coated, ordered a peterson external pressure relief valve, and a mishimoto remote thermostat for the oil cooler.

Seems like you're going all out why are you opting to not do the oil pump bypass/external regulator?

Back