Just another yellow P5 build...

TONS of YouTube videos for stancewars, just search "stancewars Seattle 2017" or something similar, pretty cool show. It's in a 4 story parking garage with the top floor being top 100. There are lots of videos for driftcon too, at evergreen speedway.

Photobucket locked me out of my old account and I just haven't had much willpower to update since then.

Photobucket is crap. I stopped using it a while ago.

I have the same problem. My build thread has been sabotaged by Photobucket. I have found a great alternative however and it has a neat auto-upload feature so when it does come time to share a pic (or several) it is already there and you just have to change the privacy setting and copy the link. https://www.flickr.com/

TONS of YouTube videos for stancewars, just search "stancewars Seattle 2017" or something similar, pretty cool show. It's in a 4 story parking garage with the top floor being top 100. There are lots of videos for driftcon too, at evergreen speedway.

dc3a7d85f2959d20b3af8855d1aa9bd2.jpg

That you?

Nope, indoor show was wekfest. I want even there, not sure who that was. Looks a lot like a protg though.

Honestly been watching sooooo many praying someone got a sick shot of your car or even in the background but sadly nothing yet.

I know!!! I'm in some for a split second in 2016 for sure. Only saw it in one of the videos this year and haven't been able to find it again.

I really need to take some new pics! Photobucket locked me out of my old account and I just haven't had much willpower to update since then.

I did manage to download all my pics and diagrams after Photobucket wanted me to "upgrade my account"..

I couldn't upload a picture but I could see what was already there and download it.

But now I've got 1600 photos that I have no idea where they belong or what thread they're from.

I'm using this forum as my host now.

I wanna get more active in here again. Anyone still around? I bought my dream wheels, in perfect sizing, going to be running a reverse stagger, front will be 17x9 +35, rear is 17x8 +29.

Not gunna say what they are yet till I get the curb damage fixed and the centers powdercoated. They are 2 peice, 5 spoke, and nobody will ever guess what they are.

I wanna get more active in here again. Anyone still around? I bought my dream wheels, in perfect sizing, going to be running a reverse stagger, front will be 17x9 +35, rear is 17x8 +29.

Not gunna say what they are yet till I get the curb damage fixed and the centers powdercoated. They are 2 peice, 5 spoke, and nobody will ever guess what they are.

Challenge accepted!

Are they.....Enkei? BBS?

Back