Just another yellow P5 build...

Yes, he said they don't know what happened. They are a wiseco vendor and they do them all the time. My machine work was done for free on the new block.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
At least they've owned up to it. Sorry you had to go through the bull. I'm glad it's working like it's supposed to now.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Forgot to post this pic in here, took it last week. This is how she currently sits, runs flawless, no leaks, no issues at all whatsoever, just been dailying at 12psi and enjoying it!

20170423_175430_zpsq2pua4ma.jpg

Ok, so I have finally read through the whole thread! Way to go!

I will be following this as a guide! :D

Ok, so I have finally read through the whole thread! Way to go!

I will be following this as a guide! :D
Wow, awesome that means a lot. I should've done more documentation during the motor assembly and install process and taken more pics of things. But I tend to just get in the zone and forget.

Honestly the only thing I want more info on is that progress swaybar! I don't quite understand how it attaches or works lol.

So basically I'm too low to use the progress bar. I remedied this by flipping the bar below the lateral link and attaching it to the lateral link rather than the strut. I believe this is how the probe, mx6, and 626 guys have theirs set up. There is a company called king6fab who makes swaybar mounts for the megan arms, rather than my ghetto handlebar risers. Eventually I'll buy a set of those, they look really nice.

So basically I'm too low to use the progress bar. I remedied this by flipping the bar below the lateral link and attaching it to the lateral link rather than the strut. I believe this is how the probe, mx6, and 626 guys have theirs set up. There is a company called king6fab who makes swaybar mounts for the megan arms, rather than my ghetto handlebar risers. Eventually I'll buy a set of those, they look really nice.

Thank you so much!

How did you get the HVAC to fit? I have the exact same, but they are too 'short' to fit. I love your car!

How did you get the HVAC to fit? I have the exact same, but they are too 'short' to fit. I love your car!
Either press the center plastic parts and they'll slide in a bit giving more length, or chuck them in a drill and spin them while filing away some of the collar.

Either press the center plastic parts and they'll slide in a bit giving more length, or chuck them in a drill and spin them while filing away some of the collar.

I'll try tomorrow! Thanks!

Still the most detailed, in-depth, and best looking build thread on the forum. I come here for motivation to work on my P5 😂 nice work. And that engine bay is frikkin gorgeous. I'd use that as my desktop wallpaper

Last edited:
Still the most detailed, in-depth, and best looking build thread on the forum. I come here for motivation to work on my P5 😂 nice work. And that engine bay is frikkin gorgeous. I'd use that as my desktop wallpaper
Thanks for the kind words! But there have been lots of better builds than mine on here. I appreciate it though!

Maybe I haven't been around long enough then lol. For me, this is the best, and cleanest build I've seen. But I guess everyone has different taste

Back