Just another yellow P5 build...

How did you do you do the bezel to mount the tablet?
I actually bought it from a member on here. It was in pretty rough shape, but it fixed up nicely. It's just fiberglass, epoxy, and body filler. Nothing I couldn't have done, it was just a really good deal.

Ew. Fiberglass........It looks really good. Its different. I wanted a double din but after seeing yours, I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

The tablet is outdated, running Android 2.2.2, but it gets the job done. You could make a pretty powerful setup if you used something new and more capable/compatible with whatever headunit you have/choose.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Here are some pics of the new hid fogs. They are super bright, possibly brighter than my headlights. Also a tad green, but I dig it.

20170323_204618_zps3rawul8m.jpg

20170323_204723_zpsje0fxrj5.jpg

Not at all, just watch some fabric wrapping videos on youtube.

My buddy had the awesome idea of making the hole big enough hole for the tablet, and mounting a magnetic mount inside to hold the tablet in place. That way it would be easily removable and require a lot less work.

Installed my front and rear chromed blinker bulbs. Haven't seen them in daylight yet, but I must say, so far I'm quite pleased.

20170327_032418_zpsatc68phr.jpg

Before:
20170327_032815_zpsuevw8a8b.jpg

After:
20170327_033521_zpsjxwt8nl4.jpg

They basically fit. You can either push the center section in about an 1/8" or spin them in a drill to remove an 1/8" from the collar. You could run them as is, but they can fall off kind of easily.

Hey man if you want another intermittent stalk to see if that is the problem I have a few. Ill swap it into my car to make sure it functions 100%. You can have it for the cost of shipping, I'd love to help your build

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey man if you want another intermittent stalk to see if that is the problem I have a few. Ill swap it into my car to make sure it functions 100%. You can have it for the cost of shipping, I'd love to help your build

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I appreciate it man, but since I've put in the switch, I haven't had to use it. Only once, now the wipers work completely normally. Super weird. But thanks though.

Have a big update.

Got suspicious of my piston slap and blow-by in my forged motor. Bought another set of wisecos, this time 9.0:1 rather than 8.5:1. Got a set of k1 rods. Had my spare block bored. Built up a spare forged shortblock.

This is where things started to move fast, tore everything out, moved EVERYTHING onto the new shortblock, and got everything installed back into the car in 3 days. Turns out my bore sizes were way too big. I took the machinists word for it. I knew forged pistons were supposed to be loose, but didnt know how loose. I dont have a dial bore gauge, so i just ran with it. I also ended up ditching all the gold paint too. I hated it.

The car spools super fast and feels like it makes double the power now, running about 9psi for the remainder of the break in period. No slap or leaks!! It was puking so much oil out of the valve cover, cam seals and rear main seal before because of the horrible ring seal. Now I have no leaks anywhere and it makes 20psi oil pressure at hot idle. Before it made about 11. So much fun now, and quiet, and smooth.

20170407_202914_zpsgx7sjybc.jpg

20170408_192801_zpsq9yztaln.jpg

Back