Just another yellow P5 build...

Doh!

Thought it may have been these old school Crimson Inc Linea Sport 2-piece 5 spoke wheels. Made by SSR.

35242d1361252599-old-school-crimson-inc-linea-sport-wheels-made-ssr-imageuploadedbyag-free1361252598.740241.jpg

Little sneak peak, had to go back and take another pic, because I realized that the stickers inside the barrel would be legible!!!!

2017_12_18_23_34_44.jpg

I'm pretty excited!! Those are the 9s, and they make my rhs look tiny!!

Those are the two that had only very minor rash, so I've sanded them both down, and repolished them. Came out great!! Other two are getting the curb damage welded and reshaped as we speak.

Alright, so the wheels have center caps that bolt on with 5 m5x0.8 socket cap screws. To elude thieves, I've chosen to change them with stainless spanner head bolts.

20171221_013959.jpg

An issue I had was that the head diameters were too large to fit down into the holes on the center caps. (Pic will act as a hint for any of you still wondering what the wheels are. Bet none of you will know still, haha.)

20171221_015116.jpg

I had to machine off about a mm from the head of each bolt to get them to drop down. Now they're nice and flush, and should be very secure!

20171221_015215.jpg

Lies! Those pics are probably not even of the wheels in question [emoji19] lol

Is the brand still in production?

Last edited:
The pics are of my actual center caps! However the "MA" word is actually the model name, not the brand. And I believe the company does still manufacture wheels, but I'm not sure if their wheels are still manufactured by ssr nowadays though.

Back