cx-5 9-speaker Bose wring - 2015 vs 2016 any change?

oliver_reid

:
2016 C-X5 GT
Will harness adapters designed to bypass /replace the Bose 9 speaker amp in the 2015 c-x5 work with the 2016 model?

I love this car but the stereo sound is barely better than AM radio!

Will harness adapters designed to bypass /replace the Bose 9 speaker amp in the 2015 c-x5 work with the 2016 model?
I love this car but the stereo sound is barely better than AM radio!
I don't believe there is anything different on Bose wiring harness as there is no change on Bose audio itself. I agree, the Bose sound quality on CX-5 is the bad representation of its name and I believe it has something to do with the location of the speakers too.

I agree. Great vehicle, but the system sounds muffled compared to my "premium" no name sound system on my accord. Are there any settings we can experiment with?

I agree. Great vehicle, but the system sounds muffled compared to my "premium" no name sound system on my accord. Are there any settings we can experiment with?
I simply just adjust treble and bass to the +6 maximum. No other adjustments available can help the sound quality. I'm especially disappointment on the high frequency part of sound as there is no tweeters located at ear level towards you like many other cars do with premium audio.

Back