Mazdaspeed/P5 toiko blue struts with springs for sale cheap.

[/ATTACH] IMG_0205.JPGIMG_0206.JPGI have a set of mazdaspeed protg/also fit the P5 and lower it slightly, I bought them for my P5 a couple of years ago from a member on here and never got around to installing them. My car is no going to my sister and she does not want it any lower so they are up for sale.

They are a little dirty from sitting under the work bench for a while PM me if you need more pics.

The struts are the Toiko blue's and the springs are red in color I believe they are the stock wet up that comes on the Mazdaspeed protg (I am sure one of the guru's on here will let me know if I am wrong) I was told they had around 20K miles on them they look like new to me. The springs are removed to make it easier to box up and ship.

I paid around $400 for these shipped so I am asking $250 and you pay the shipping ( they are heavy so if you want to pick them up I will do $200 picked up in 98032)

If you have an account with UPS/FedEx etc you can send me the shipping label and I will drop them off to make it cheaper for you.

Attachments

• IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 281
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 212
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    877 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Hey, where are you located? I live in Portland, OR, but I get up to Seattle now and then, like today :)

shootz
there are several MSP in B and R auto wrecking here in albany oregon
if not there they ship to them for free

shootz
there are several MSP in B and R auto wrecking here in albany oregon
if not there they ship to them for free

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. Anything good still left on them? I just want to replace my old blues that are having some problems.

Damn that yard does have a lot of MSPs, I have yet to find a speed in a junkyard locally.

Back