2014 cx-5 suspension vs. 2015 suspension

According to KBB, the North American CX-5 was largely unchanged from 2014 to 2015. For 2015, the touring and grand touring models got keyless entry as a standard feature.

No idea if there is any truth to this but saw some reviews last year that mentioned that there were some minor suspension bushing changes between '14-'15. One would need to compare parts diagrams to see if there is any truth to this.

When I transfered my suspension mods ( lower spring, stiffer sway, ultra racing strut bar, front lower bar (ladder) and rear lower bar, adjustable endlinks) from my 13 cx to my 15, i noticed the dampers were not as stiff, or at least rebounded more than those on the 13. Over all the handling seems to be the same, but when going over bumpy (hilly) road portions I bounce more. That's going to change once I get around to putting my coilover on though.

According to KBB, the North American CX-5 was largely unchanged from 2014 to 2015. For 2015, the touring and grand touring models got keyless entry as a standard feature.

A lot of things are quiet....such as the zr1 oil cooler in my 2011 z06...a silent change for that year model. Or what about the Teflon coated pistons that snuck into the corvette in 03 or 04? Or the complete addition of an oil cooler to my 2012 370z...that Nissan never even publicized...I have owned many vehicles with massive easter eggs.

I had a 2013 Touring, and now a 2015 Touring. The only thing I have noted is that it seems to be softer on bumps, tar strips, etc. Other than that the handling seems to have no other change.

Back