2006 MS6 part out (Complete)

2006 MS6 part out (Complete)

Hi everyone, I picked up a MS6 for myself a couple months ago, but it needs some TLC. I have started getting the things I needed for it and quickly realized I will spend a fortune getting what I need from car-part.com, since I didn't see many parts I needed.
I decided to invest in a wrecked MS6 as a parts car and picked it up. I only need a few, yet expensive items, so, I will pull what I want or need off this car first and the rest is up for grabs. I do not want to get rich from this, but if I can recover the money I invested in the parts car and also get some of the money I put in my original one I will be quite happy. I will also discount multiple part purchase, if you come pull parts, etc. I have a full garage so we can get it done.

Located in Richmond, IN. 47374. I CAN ship smaller parts around my schedule.

Parting out a Black Cherry MS6 2006. I need to confirm mileage, and will do so when I get back to the USA from my business trip. I should be back 6/1.

Engine - 2500 (With turbo)
Wheels - 400 with decent tires
Transmission - 700
Transfer case - 700
Rear Diff - 700
Axles (rear) - 60 ea.
Front Calipers w/ Rotor - 200
Rear Calipers w/ Cables - 150
Cluster - 80
Navigation--450
Key fobs and all keyless start items/sensors--400
Door Sills - 80
Shift Knob - 80
CD Player - 100
Radio Surround - 80
Tweeters - 40
Complete Front Bumper (W/fog lights) - 400
Pass Fender - 100 (may sell drivers fender if i find Titanium Grey one)
Hood - 300 (Reserved for Brandon)
AC Vents - 20
Complete Front Rad/Core Support w/ Radiator and Fans - 350
Side Skirts - 300
Seats (all)- 400 In very nice shape
Passenger headlight with all lights--400

I will sell for $4500 (Neg) minus a couple parts I really need/want. I believe the list above, with just a small bit of the parts I have on this complete, but wrecked MS6 adds up to way more than that.

I used the above from another listing (but changed the price lower). Prices are NOT firm, but keep in mind I would rather sit on the engine/drivetrain than sell for $100. I will try to get compression test as soon as I get back and video of it running, etc. I hope to begin teardown the following weekend. I will get more detailed pics as soon as possible. I do not look at this forum much, no time. Please email gfellman@gmail.com with questions and i can give you my cell # to talk if needed.

Feel free to post up specific things you want. No dibs, aside from Brandon, I made the deal when I bought the car. If he backs out before coming to my house to get, I will sell the hood. First come first served.

Willing to trade for some parts for MS6 or some of my other toys (FD, Z32TT, ZZ40, S13, AE86) or specifically for MS6 aftermarket exhaust, wheels, suspension, turbo, FMIC set up, gages, etc...

List Date: 5/26/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006 MS6 part out (Complete)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $4,634.71 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

How much for the battery tray and mazda emblem grill shipped to 32811, separate please. And I see HKS bov, how much that would be if you selling it? Thanks!

One more thing, the trunk and the hood how much that would be including shipping?

Last edited:
Looking for

Rear seat lower set
Drivers door panel
Left and RIght front Lower control arms
Spare tire

Let me know a price shipped to 20740. Thanks!

I have rear seats and drivers door panel and front lower control arms and I believe the spare tire. Do you also want the jack/tools from trunk? Let me know. I will try to come up with a price. Please PM me for my cell # because I do not check forums frequently.

Is the stock catalytic converter and heat shields for the exhaust still available, and in decent condition?

David Bricker / SYR

Latest posts

Back