**2nd PRICE DROP** Roof Rails and Cross Bars Off a 2015 CX-9 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
**2nd PRICE DROP** Roof Rails and Cross Bars Off a 2015 CX-9

When I got my CX-9 this past March I almost immediately removed the roof rails and cross bars and replaced them with a Thule rack. As such, these are in like-new condition, and everything you need to install the rack is included (including the instructions from Mazda). I'm asking $399 OBRO, which includes shipping to the continental US and all PayPal fees. Keep in mind that new this will cost you over $500.

Please don't ask if I'll take less if you "gift" the funds; I won't do it. Not gifting the money protects you and me.

I know I haven't sold anything on this board before, but I've sold a lot on GolfWRX.com under the same username so you can check me out there. I'm also happy to chat with anyone via PM, email, or text. . . whatever it takes to make a potential buyer feel comfortable.

List Date: 5/24/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: **2nd PRICE DROP** Roof Rails and Cross Bars Off a 2015 CX-9
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
Will these only fit a CX-9? Would they fit a CX-5, if so I'd be interested?

I don't believe so. The racks have different part numbers. Also - the 9 is longer and wider so I'm guessing the rack dimensions reflect these differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back