28K mile service?

:
RDX Aspec Adv.
I bought Continental CrossContact LX20 tires, and am having them mounted/balanced, and a 4-wheel alignment done. The cabin and engine air filter replaced, and the diff fluid replaced (It's only $95!).

Also, new wiper blades installed.

Anything else needs doing at 28-30K on a 2015 AWD 2.5L?

I'm curious, did you need to change the stock tires at 28K miles? What thread depth did you have when you changed them? And are these the 17 or 19 inch tires?

I bought Continental CrossContact LX20 tires, and am having them mounted/balanced, and a 4-wheel alignment done. The cabin and engine air filter replaced, and the diff fluid replaced (It's only $95!).
Also, new wiper blades installed.
Anything else needs doing at 28-30K on a 2015 AWD 2.5L?
Oil and oil filter change? :D

Oil and oil filter change? :D

It was just done.
I got a list of the things needed for 30k from the dealer. Only other thing was lubing stuff and transfer case. Will wait for 30k to do.

The stock tires were rotten. Lot's of cracks in the tread. I didn't care so much about depth, however, it looked shallow. Maybe 3 to 4 32nds.

It was just done.
I got a list of the things needed for 30k from the dealer. Only other thing was lubing stuff and transfer case. Will wait for 30k to do.

The stock tires were rotten. Lot's of cracks in the tread. I didn't care so much about depth, however, it looked shallow. Maybe 3 to 4 32nds.
Did you have the toyo a23 tires? I wouldn't have expected them to "fail" so early.

Back