Accessing speakers in the back of a 3 door 2008 Mazda 2

CeeBee

:
Mazda 2 2008 3 door 1.3
Hi All,

I have recently bought a 3 door 2008 Mazda 2 and I'm looking to put some speakers into the back. I have a had a dig around this forum but cant seem to find out how I can get the rear "door" fascias off to allow me to put new speakers in. I spent a little while this afternoon having a bash, I have managed to access the front speakers but the back ones really are stumping me.

If anyone can offer me any advise it would be massively appreciated, I'm sure I am missing something!

Thank you in advance,
Chris

Did you try taking the rear seat out?

No, not as of yet, was thinking that may need to happen but wanted to see if anyone could point me in the right direction before I did that. (spin)

I don't think I've ever even seen the interior of the 3-door. I'd imagine that the panels are held on with plastic clips and maybe a few hidden screws, but hopefully the folks with access to the service manual can post up a diagram.

I don't think I've ever even seen the interior of the 3-door. I'd imagine that the panels are held on with plastic clips and maybe a few hidden screws, but hopefully the folks with access to the service manual can post up a diagram.

Yeah I'm sure your right, I did have a look for hidden screws etc but got scared to pull anything too hard incase I broke it! Shout out to anyone with a service manual ... there is a man in need here! (attn)

Cheers

Back