2016 Cx5 grand touring afs with tech

apa80

:
mazda cx5 GT 2016 with tech
Is the grand touring with tech supposed have AFS button. Don't see in my car. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 460
My apologies. Just bought a CX-5 and had a really bad experience at the dealer. Just trying to confirm all the features of the car as I am not in talking terms with my salesman. But that is for another post. I have requested the moderator to delete the duplicate post. Thanks

My apologies. Just bought a CX-5 and had a really bad experience at the dealer. Just trying to confirm all the features of the car as I am not in talking terms with my salesman. But that is for another post. I have requested the moderator to delete the duplicate post. Thanks

In my Touring w/Tech, the options are in the Connect system. I can turn them off and on via Vehicle Settings. When I was trying out the GT, it seemed the same.

i have the same car and there is no physical button for the AFS, just the option in the Connect system.

I have a 2014 GT and I have a on/off AFS button where yours is missing the 4th button. Maybe not available in the 2015or the British one. Yours is the British version?

Latest posts

Back