2016 CX-5, which color?

gettinlm

:
CX-5
Leaning toward the titanium flash mica color, but the color seems to change with the light. Is it gold, brown, or green? Whatever it is, I like it! Also like meteor grey and white, although I currently have a white SUV and should probably mix it up.

What about interior color? I like the 2-tone parchment color. Would I be crazy to get a lighter interior (b/c of staining, etc.) over black?

I just got my titanium flash Grand Touring with the parchment interior this week. Just love how the Grand Touring wheels match the paint. Awesome combination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spokes are the same titanium color.
093651a1de00458d38e48765bdbd19a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the way the 2016 CX-5 black rubber-plastic bumpers , charcoal dark wheels (GT ) , and black wheel well trim contrasts with the white, red, or sonic silver exterior colors. Butter yellow (kind of a milky soft yellow) would also be a good fit for this vehicle, but Mazda does not offer a color like that.

All of the various car makers are featuring some kind of "brownish" paint. There are two brown colors offered in the CRV. Toyota has one, etc. I think Mazda's titanium is the nicest of all of them, very classy and neutral. As for the interior, I think the two-tone breaks it up and makes it feel more spacious. I, too, am a bit concerned by how light the parchment is and wondering how careful I'd have to be.

Sonic Silver doesnt show dirt as much - more blue silver looking in full sun - more silver in shade and nightime

111mazdaab_zpsbxingh86.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back