My 2002.5 P5 AwesomeSauce build thread

how come you removed the fan shroud? for more clearance?
Yep, with the A/C lines and compressor back in, the hot side piping would not fit. With the shroud removed and only slim fans installed, the piping would fit.

So if anyone wants to buy a mishimoto fan shroud with fans, let me know!!

Those look tasty. Any info, like where did you purchase them? I searched their site and Google but found nothing.

- Installed the Hydra Motorsports trailing arms.

DoJg9uzqNAZy5CtL5h4lS9UT6e1bTNbbdW-7lgfXEjMOgpPqB-Oce_6NpXxeDWySCOwqx-Rwdor8OMCXQBS3Oq3j-jDdje0suNRcCivaawDlP-GaHPez2zCgk46GcevoemEy3IvpVw=w2400

Those look tasty. Any info, like where did you purchase them? I searched their site and Google but found nothing.
Those are rare parts now, since Hydra Motorsports stopped producing them for some time now. I think they only do group buys/preorders, but I could be wrong

Thanks Riot. Thats a shame. Guess I missed the boat so to speak.
They only did a group buy on the Facebook pages. They have lateral links next in line and most likely are only doing a group buy as well. Purely protege Facebook page if you want in to some of these parts.

Can you send me the info on your power steering AN lines please? And maybe the stuff you used for for the vacuum lines

Can you send me the info on your power steering AN lines please? And maybe the stuff you used for for the vacuum lines

I had a -10AN bung welded onto the low pressure side of the pump. The high pressure side is just a M14x1.5 to -6AN adapter. On the steering rack, you will have to get a M16x1.5 to -6AN adapter. For the high pressure side, you have to use PTFE fittings and PTFE hose as regular braided hose will burst from the pressure. (Ask me how I know :D ) Since I went with custom P/S lines, I also ditched the OEM reservoir and hard line coolers and went with a chase bays P/S reservoir and a universal -10AN 10 row cooler. As far as plumbing goes, just plumb it the same way factory is.

Last edited:
Back