used Corbeau driver's side seat bracket - exc. condition

For sale, used Corbeau seat bracket for driver's side. Excellent condition and works great. Corbeau part# E2044T.
Fits 1999-2003 Mazda Protege and Protege5. It does not fit any other model car. http://corbeau.com/master-seat-brackets

Item weighs 9.4 lbs.
Does not come with seat. Does not fit passenger side.
Price is $65 with shipping. Shipping only in the continental US. Payment by Paypal.

Attachments

• bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 541
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 496
  • partE2044T.jpg
    partE2044T.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
Hey what seat did u have on it I'm looking for a seat rail so i can slap my jdm recaros I got from a 4dr euro accord

I had a Corbeau seat. I don't think it's universal. There are four holes in the sliding part that connects to the seat's base.

If u don't mind me asking is it posible for u to measure the length from front to back and side to side from where the holes are if it's the same or close to the same length on my seats I'll buy it of u if it's still available

If u don't mind me asking is it posible for u to measure the length from front to back and side to side from where the holes are if it's the same or close to the same length on my seats I'll buy it of u if it's still available
Okay. I still have it for sale. I'll take measurements and post them later.

The distance between the holes front to back is 12 5/8 inches. The distance between the holes side to side is 11 inches. Each hole is 3/8" x 3/8" large.

Is there extra holes on the actual seat bracket ?? Not the slider towards the end ?? If so can u measure the side to side cuz my seat is 16 1/4 side to side and front to back is 13 but I have extra holes so on the bottom of the seat just need to know if it's wide

Oh yeah, there are a pair of extra holes on both sides looking at the photo. I'll measure that tonight.

I measured from the middle/center of the outside holes of the seat bracket. It was 15 7/8 inches side to side. So if the sliders were relocated to the outside set of holes, that would be the width as the middle of the sliders' holes align with the bolts that hold the sliders to the bracket.

Last edited:
Back