full cover for hail protection

CaboWabo

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD Bose/moonroof, sonic silver
Can anyone recommend a full car cover that fits a CX-5 please. I specifically want one that will protect against hail damage.
I previously had an SUV that was completely totaled in a severe hail storm, and I don't want that to happen again. Unfortunately I don't have a garage and the car has to sit exposed in my driveway. Whenever theres a hail alert or severe storm warning, I'll just run outside and put the cover on.

Last edited:
Subscribed...

The car I owned before my new CX-5 took $7k worth of hail damage while it still had the temp plates on it.

California Car Cover. They have several different models for varying extremes of weather. They are highly regarded but pricey. I got the Superweave but I'm in So Cal so didn't need anything too heavy duty.

the balloon type cover is a cool idea, but too expensive and bulky

The patented Hail Protector System (US 8,985,672), starting at $349 with free shipping.
http://www.hailprotector.com/

Love the Hail Protector I have one and it works great for 2 yrs and is going strong. (nana) The Hail Storm Products is an excellent product to guard against medium to heavy hails. To set it up can be a chore but what important is it guard cars against hails. Anyway, the size is not universal-fit. I didn't realize that at first but luckily didn't order the wrong one. So, make sure you check the size properly before making a purchase. Or, check out this article from FullGleam for some of the best car hail protector cover.

Last edited:
Back