2014-2015 owners, does your USB start from the first song every time you restart car?

I just got this replaced today to enable shuffle/repeat over bluetooth with iPhone. You can read about it here, and how to get them to approve the order.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...-on-bluetooth-FIXED-with-new-bluetooth-module

Wrong forum, but I'm curious. I took delivery of a 2017 Mazda3 GT last week and I'm experiencing all of the identical problems noted here and on the thread you referenced...iPod takes eons to start up, always starts on the first track, text message option grayed out for my iPhone. Is it possible they built and released this brand new car and didn't fix this problem at the factory?

Last edited:
Wrong forum, but I'm curious. I took delivery of a 2017 Mazda3 GT last week and I'm experiencing all of the identical problems noted here and on the thread you referenced...iPod takes eons to start up, always starts on the first track, text message option grayed out for my iPhone. Is it possible they built and released this brand new car and didn't fix this problem at the factory?

Oh man, I hope this isn't the case for you! My wife's was upgraded/fixed, and while better, it still wasn't what he hoped. The USB media was still so slow with a lot of music on the stick. We ultimately just gave up on the vehicle, and traded it in. Good luck.

Back