Mazda Mazda6 2016(Touring Automatic) Price 24539, better prices?

birdflyhi

:
After compared the mazda5 2015 model with 2016 model, I prefer the 2016 model which has more advanced tech.
I am not good at bargaining and I just got a quota from turecar.com which is 24539. however, I saw others around New York shared their prices for mazda6 is just 23866(from autopriceshare.com) and it is nearly 1000 less than my current price.
Could you provide some advice about this deal: 24539 for Mazda Mazda6 2016(Touring Automatic). Should I accept it?

Last edited:
Is it just a 2016 Touring with no packages? if so I'd say negotiate starting at 23,500, then try to get them to compromise to 24,000 flat if they aren't budging, if it has any options or it does have a package, 24,539 is a great price, depending on what you'll get for a rate though if you are financing is where you'll really need to pay attention.

It is a base model. You are right. I got some discounts from autopriceshare dealer and paid $24100 for my new Mazada6. Happy to be the owner of Mazada6!

I just paid about that amount for a 2016 Touring with the Bose/Moonroof package.

Also heads up so your not alarmed, I was till browsing here about mpg. It isn't as good as it states but give it a few thousand miles to wear / break in. It gradually gets better. I'm seeing improvements @ 700 miles already

Back