How to get new maps for new 2015 cx-5 maps

Buzzer777

:
Mazda,CX-5, AWD,2015 Grand Touring, Meteor Gray Mica
Maybe I am being dense, but I can not figure out how to get this "free" tomtom map update for my new CX-5 nav. Build date was Sept 2014 so there may be an update available.

The TomTom windows app tries to install all kinds of nasty software along with the TomTom software and the site asks for a serial #. Anyone know and would be kind enough to share?
TIA

I think in the first 60 days you get 1 free update (if offered). I wound up buying the annual subscription (they offered it at a discount for new owners). You'll have to download Tom Tom Home. The SD card is your Nav device. Take it out of the car, plug it into a card reader-equipped computer and the software should recognize it, log you in and download updates.

Thank you and I finally Figured it out

I think in the first 60 days you get 1 free update (if offered). I wound up buying the annual subscription (they offered it at a discount for new owners). You'll have to download Tom Tom Home. The SD card is your Nav device. Take it out of the car, plug it into a card reader-equipped computer and the software should recognize it, log you in and download updates.

Thank you and I finally Figured it out. it took me a while (i was used to the Garmin system )I became buggered by the constant trips between the PC and the Car!

They wanted $80 USD for 6 updates which I tried to purchase. At checkout there was some sort of server error! Gave it up!
Roads do not change that often in Reno NV!

If I go out of state, I will try again! LIKE the Nav, but Not their update procedure!!!
NOTE: Their software tried to install about 4 or 5 unwanted programs..TG for MalwareBytes.

Back