Come on, Mazda! Update the 2016 website!

Its a shiny metallic strip which looks like it could scratch to me.

82aaa36f-7e3b-4025-a6b9-dcfab1a69fcb.jpg

When SUVs still had utility...

I miss the bumper edge missing on modern crossovers. Must be an aerodynamic thing. Sure came in handy when camping or other outdoor activity.

Wanted to register our new 2016 CX-5 GT (soul red, parchment/black leather) on MyMazda, they told me to wait until April 1 (?!).
We had it for 2 weeks, now. The best car that could be had at the present on the US market; rivals Audi QX5. Great looks, great machine and great gadgets. Could not ask for more. (Maybe driver's memory seat - Tiguan has 3 memory positions). Wife does not want to trade with me, and drive my 2010 Tiguan. Need to come up with something, fast.

Finally able to register our Soul Red 2016 Grand Touring on MyMazda tonight. We bought ours Feb 21.

I don't know if MyMazda is the same thing as the official site but the official site has finally been updated for the 16!

Another note, I see they have an offer of $1000 off with Kia trade in...why can't it be Hyundai?! lol I wonder if dealers would accommodate me since Hyundai and Kia are sister companies anyway.

Last edited:
I don't know if MyMazda is the same thing as the official site but the official site has finally been updated for the 16!

Another note, I see they have an offer of $1000 off with Kia trade in...why can't it be Hyundai?! lol I wonder if dealers would accommodate me since Hyundai and Kia are sister companies anyway.

Back when I bought mine, they were doing an additional $1,000 off with a Subaru Forester trade-in. The guy who rode with us for the test drive told us that certain year Foresters (I think around 2010-2011) really held their value and thus, they were high in demand on the used car market. I suppose the same thing has happened with Kias. They just take market data and then use that to create incentives.

Back