Exhaust - Stock vs. CS vs. Custom?

Be sure you adjust the hangers! The MPS I bought had a CS exhaust and the rear lip is destroyed and melted from the PO not adjusting it.

Its funny how I go to a local shop that does custom exhaust systems but they can adjust my hangers because they can't weld stainless steel

I was able to bend the hangers enough to fit using a deep socket and extension on the end, it's very close to the lip but it doesn't touch.

I was able to bend the hangers enough to fit using a deep socket and extension on the end, it's very close to the lip but it doesn't touch.
Yeah I'm going to have to pull off the rubber hangers and probably do that but at this point I'm ready to just pay someone to do it lol

Yeah go figure. Btw Pope, my buddy just ordered a downpipe from you haha! You might remember, it's being shipping to NJ. Can't wait to see it lol I'll be next!

He said he's trying to convince hi friend and girlfriend to order. When you're ready head over to my site and order. I typically weld and ship on Saturdays.

Back