Possible Axle Issues (1st Post)

0-to-100

:
Mazda, Proteg LX, FS-DE
Hello fellow drivers,
I am having issues with my 2003 Mazda Protege, it appears to be making the kind of noise you would hear when your door lock actuators craps out. This noise only happens when I turn my wheel to the 180 - 200 to my right from the straight position. I first noticed this noise about 2 days ago while I was parking, the car was stopped and in neutral. Now understand I have yet to hear this noise while I am driving though. I'm sure it's an axle problem but I'm afraid I'm not sure what to look for exactly. If anybody can help it would much appreciated. Also know that I haven't hit any curbs or gone over any speed bumps with just a single side of my vehicle. If more data is needed please feel free to ask questions, as I would like to help you guys, help me.

Hard to tell from that description, could be a failed strut mount, wheel bearing, even a swaybar bushing.

Sorry for the late response I gave the swaybar bushing a quick gander and you were correct. Thank the lawd it wasn't an axle. Thanks, wouldn't have got it w/o you brother.

Back