Child Car Seat for Mazda 2?

jackobelle

:
Mazda 2
I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a convertible car seat for the Mazda 2? My son is currently in a Graco Snugride infant bucket seat and the passenger seat has to be pushed WAY up for it to fit. We are currently shopping for the next stage seat and would like someone to be able to sit in the front seat. We also want him to be able to rear face as long as possible. Thanks!

I just went through almost an identical situation with my 1 year old daughter. My wife and I picked up the Eddie Bauer XRS 65 convertible car seat from Target. I am 5'5" tall (short!) and I drive with my daughter behind my seat and we both are comfortable. From our research this is one of the smaller, more compact convertible car seats on the market. It seems well made, and we were able to score the seat on sale for $105 instead of the normal $129.99.

http://www.target.com/p/eddie-bauer-xrs-65-convertible-car-seat/-/A-13742014#prodSlot=_1_1

I hope this helps!

-Cody

Diono Radian RXT. Built like a tank, and super narrow. I have two in the back, and there's room in the middle for an adult to fit in a pinch. I've actually had adults sit on them in a pinch too, and no problems. They also fold up nice for air travel if necessary.

edit: I think for rear facing it was the britax roundabout that fit well. I've only used the diono seats in my car front facing.

Last edited:
Back