Brand flippin new--help!

I told my dealer that I would only take a brand new car with single-digit mileage. Mine had 2.3 miles at delivery!

Looks like it might have been a one hit wonder....

Mine had 8 miles on it. I am sensitive to the "drive it like you stole it" mileage so I tend to look for the details

The car I bought was listed in a particular MN dealer's inventory but, truth was, it was simply allocated. They tried to do a local trade for a '15 GT AWD w/Tech in the color I wanted but without the remote start. That fell through so the manager said he'd give me the remote start for half off. I said, "OK". Car came in on the truck, they prepped it and I took delivery that weekend with 6 miles on it.

Never heard of a GT w/Tech package not having the NAV and AFS HIDs.

Rule #1 is never take delivery of a new vehicle at night nor when it is raining. My sales guy even paired my phone and downloaded my address book for me.

My sales guy even paired my phone and downloaded my address book for me.

That's funny so did mine. Wonder if that's something they are supposed to do. I took a Mazda survey cuz I wanted to hook up my salesman and they asked me all these semi specific questions like did my salesman do this and did my salesman do that and he did them all to the letter.

That's funny so did mine. Wonder if that's something they are supposed to do. I took a Mazda survey cuz I wanted to hook up my salesman and they asked me all these semi specific questions like did my salesman do this and did my salesman do that and he did them all to the letter.

Melle, she sold me my Mazda, picked me up from the BART station in my new CX-5. After we finalized all the paperwork, she did a visual inspection of the entire car with me. After that, she went through everything, and I mean everything there is to know about the car, and there was a checklist of everything she needed to go through. This was my first new car, and I had no idea that people even did that. She went through all the car setup menus, how the nav worked, and even offered to pair my phone. The only thing I was unable to test was the SCBS. I thought it was a little overkill, but it makes sense considering how much cars have changed, and how different they are these days. Seven months later, and I still haven't received a survey, but overall, the experience was better than I thought it would be.

Back