2016 Q and A

Voice command works on my 2014 while driving so it should not be a issue on a 2016.

Are the voice commands pretty accurate? My Elantra is absolutely terrible at voice recognition, but fortunately I can manually enter destinations while driving.

It's the new model. In Europe it's called 2015, in the US 2016. I do not really understand why they call a car 2016 in the US while it's build in 2015.

This is it:

It's the new model. In Europe it's called 2015, in the US 2016. I do not really understand why they call a car 2016 in the US while it's build in 2015.

It's the same here in Norway, the new version is called the 2015 which I must admit makes a bit more sense. Good the hack works, I probably want to do that as well.

Photos are nice, is that Meteor Gray? I have the 4WD diesel in Meteor gray on order, hopefully it will be delivered before easter.

RonB did the wheels on you GT come as standard, or did you swap them for the new Mazda 6 wheels? Great car and colour choice BTW.

RonB did the wheels on you GT come as standard, or did you swap them for the new Mazda 6 wheels? Great car and colour choice BTW.
No, the wheels did not come as standard. I got snowtires on the standard wheels and ordered these "19 inch RRE Avido" in addition.

Last edited:
Back