Has anyone installed this Stubby Antenna?

c7scayman

:
96 Mazda Protege DX 1.5L
IMG_2867_zps8ad7402a.jpg

A few Chinese ebay users are selling these for around $7 with shipping.
They say it fits the Mazda 2. Has anyone bought and installed this stubby antenna?

I don't have the Mazdaspeed one, but mine is similar. It's a little shorter at the base and the top and bottom are white instead of black, but it does have the carbon fiber inlay in the middle and it came with the adapter set, too. Mine works fine, and I imagine this one will, too. If you are very far from the broadcast towers you might get a reduction in signal quality, but I'm in a metro area and do fine.

I bought one on the 15th; shipped today. ETA isn't for another week. What more do you want for $2 shipping?

I bought a generic 7-inch black antenna from eBay and it works great. Not too short and not ridiculously long. Looks stock.

I found a plastic/rubber one on the edge of the street near the bottom of my driveway one day after the garbage truck came through. It's a little longer than most of the stubbies, but I felt compelled to at least use it for a little while.

I have the Autoexe antenna on mine. There's a definite drop in radio reception but I'm always using my iPhone or CDs for music anyway. It looks way better from the outside, though! (lol2)

I bought this one and mine has since (4-5 months) turned a nice copper color. [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back