Memory Seat?

Bob-Loblaw

:
2016 CX-5 GT
So I've got the 2016 GT with the tech package but no memory seat button. Do we not get that in the states? The manual has an asterisk indicating it's only available on "some models".

I have not seen anything that states this option is available in the NA market. Maybe for '17 they will finally offer that feature here?

I think it might be in Europe that offers that option.. :(

It comes standard on the Australian spec GT too. We have it and it's actually really cool because you can link it to your key so that it will adjust to your position before you've even sat in the car. Alternatively you can use the preset buttons on the seat base.

What I like most about it is that you can really fine-tune your seat position and know that it will always go back to the way you want it. Our previous 2013 GT didn't have it and we were constantly adjusting the seat back and forth because my wife and I tend to alternate quite a bit throughout the week.

It's a nice feature to have when sharing a car. In one of my other cars it sounds like it works similar to the Australian spec CX as it is also mapped to fob. In that implementation it also adjusts mirrors and the steering column & wheel adjustments.

It comes standard on the Australian spec GT too. We have it and it's actually really cool because you can link it to your key so that it will adjust to your position before you've even sat in the car. Alternatively you can use the preset buttons on the seat base.

What I like most about it is that you can really fine-tune your seat position and know that it will always go back to the way you want it. Our previous 2013 GT didn't have it and we were constantly adjusting the seat back and forth because my wife and I tend to alternate quite a bit throughout the week.

That would have been nice to have on ter North American version!

Back