Seriously Mazdas247? (app version)

FFx2

:
2015 i Grand Touring
Just downloaded the Mazdas247 android app to my phone and can say I am totally regretting it. That is easily the worst thought out and completely worthless forum app I have ever come across, non existant interface and impossible to navigate to specific forums did nothing but piss me off. You should be embarassed for even making that garbage available in the PLay store.

Ive asked Antoine why its such a pain.and its because youre supposed to use the tapatalk app I havent done it cause I dont understand how to. But I use this app just fine

Well if it's designed to be used with Tapatalk it should say in the description and probably not be listed in the play store.

Once again I use the app just fine I go to menu. forums.than whatever forum category I want. im replying to you using the app and I can post pics. The reason I asked antoine whats wrong with the app and what I could do is because when there is a thread with alot of pictures it closes on me.if you have serious complaints id bring it to a admin. Or antoine

Just downloaded the Mazdas247 android app to my phone and can say I am totally regretting it. That is easily the worst thought out and completely worthless forum app I have ever come across, non existant interface and impossible to navigate to specific forums did nothing but piss me off. You should be embarassed for even making that garbage available in the PLay store.

I understand your frustration even though I've never used it, I had the iOS version and it was good at first but quickly became a pain to use with newer versions of iOS. You see, vBulletin developed the app and did not bother to offer needed updates after we launched our branded version. This is why we now use Tapatalk!

I agree that our original vBulletin-based app should no longer be available in any store and I assumed no one was downloading / using it anymore...I will see what I can do to either remove it or at least update the descriptions (to point people to Tapatalk).

If you have additional feedback and or suggestions relating to our apps, please let me know, thanks!

Update!

Apparently you can not simply "delete" an app from the Google Play store but you can "unpublish " and that's what we've done...So you should no longer be able to download our vBulletin-based android app.

As for our vBulletin-based iOS app, it's no longer available because unlike Google, Apple automatically removed it due to incompatibility with newer versions of iOS.

If you wish to access Mazdas247 via an app at this time, please do so via the main Tapatalk app...Simply search for "Mazdas247" and you can sign in with your Mazdas247 username and password (you do not need to create a Tapatalk account to use the app).

Thanks and sorry about your unfortunate experience with the old android app!

Back