Sideview Mirror Camera Help

bongchoi

:
CX-5
I just bought CX-5 Sport without navigation and ordered aftermarket navigation, video switch, and 3 cameras.

I'm planning to install them on rear, right view mirror, and left view mirror and connect to navigation camera input.

I uploaded a diagram that I think will work. I can omit switch just connect Right turn signal and then right view camera will be on when right turn signal is on.
I think I can do it same way with leftview camera too. If I install switch, I will be able to manually turn on right/left camera.

I need to find out pin location to connect Right Turn Signal on diagram. Same with Left Turn Signal pin for leftview camera too.

Attachments

• Right View Camera.jpg
    Right View Camera.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 156
i don't know if its just me but seems like over kill do you really need cameras on the side view ? isnt that what the mirrors are for .

It all depends, if you have to park in a dark street, you may damage your aftermarket wheels. It happened to me in the past, with my ex car.
On the left side, I don't really see the point, though. I would rather install on eat the front.
The aftermarket stereo, has three inputs?

Back