Mazda Mobile Start

Cis4

:
Mazda, CX-5 GT
I was pricing a 2016 CX-5 on Truecar.com and one of the options is Mazda Mobile Start:
Mazda Mobile Start
-inc: smartphone remote engine start (PIO)

I wasn't able to find much online, other than this review on Edmunds.com for the 2016 Mazda 6, and the only mention of it is this:
On automatic-equipped cars, remote door locking is possible via the optional Mazda Mobile Start smartphone app service.

Does anyone have anymore information on this? Does anyone have it, and if so, do you like it?

I was pricing a 2016 CX-5 on Truecar.com and one of the options is Mazda Mobile Start:
Mazda Mobile Start
-inc: smartphone remote engine start (PIO)

I wasn't able to find much online, other than this review on Edmunds.com for the 2016 Mazda 6, and the only mention of it is this:
On automatic-equipped cars, remote door locking is possible via the optional Mazda Mobile Start smartphone app service.

Does anyone have anymore information on this? Does anyone have it, and if so, do you like it?

not sure if you figured it out already but I talked to mazda folks this week and they've informed me that it will be available early summer 2015 (not sure when though) since it's still in final stages of testing. I would say expect it somewhere during Q2-Q3 of 2015 or even later. I just hope to get it before winter kicks in. Good luck.

Great. I'm definitely looking forward to that app on my phone. Isn't there also a GPS car locator for this app as well?

I might go for this when it becomes available. I don't need for home but might be nice in the winter at cabin.

Would this be compatible with our 2015s?? Or only if you have the tech package (I don't)? I thought it was for 2016+.

I have the factory remote start. Curious if the mobile start works in conjunction with that.

The mobile app won't install on my Android device.

Back