New Ohio Member

They also recalled the first half of the 2014s too. PM me your VIn and I'll check for you.

Sounds like something is up with your linkage. Have you tried another dealership?

I've tried two dealers. I will get the VIN and send it to you. I only saw 2013 get recalled. Mine is a Jan. 2014 build. It drove great up to 500miles. All downhill since. I'm only at 2070 miles and am considering selling or trading. I've had some bad luck with new cars as of late. I had a 2013 Civic Si that I sold quickly. That was the worst car I had ever owned. It had a multitude of issues. Mostly with sensors, and ECU. It had some tranny issues to boot. I tried a Hondata Flash pro on it trying to just fix the horrific rev hang to no avail.

The 2013 Mazdaspeed3 I bought was rock solid dependable even beating it on track, I'm surprised the Fords are having so many issues. Well, maybe I shouldn't be. Anyways, welcome! Nice RX-7, they are great cars. As well as the ST and WRX.

The 2013 Mazdaspeed3 I bought was rock solid dependable even beating it on track, I'm surprised the Fords are having so many issues. Well, maybe I shouldn't be. Anyways, welcome! Nice RX-7, they are great cars. As well as the ST and WRX.

Thanks! I've heard good things about the MS3. My WRX has been solid. It did have the center diff fail at about 110,000 miles. Which sadly is common on just about every Subaru. I'm liking your Probe. I had always liked the Ford Probe. Other Fords I've had, have been fine. This one is the first I've had this kind of issues with.

Thinking of cleaning up my RX-7 a bit more for the big Paintsville, KY car show. I've heard they have an old skool import class and award and I'd like to at least have a shot at it. Need to get her cleaned up real good inside and in the engine bay. At least I have till May.

Back