Anybody with coilovers? Looking for feedback

Mazstyle, nice to see you around here. You should stick around a bit more, and give some advice about some modes, that you have made. You have the electronically adjustables, right?

This thread is old, but I'm on BC coils now for a while.....

Sorry to revive from the dead but do you know if the c-o's can be raised for a ~1" lift? I want to fit some MEATY 225-70-17 AT tires on my stock rims for a dakar rally look and even thinking about getting 16s with 245-75-16 if I can find them in a 16x8. I've had many low riders but I'm in the mood for something different (custom roll cage, Thule/Yakima roof rack with KC hi lites front and back) so if they can lift as well as drop then I am still interested. In case they cannot, I am subbed to the lift kit thread and will just have to wait it out for the OP to find a fabricator. Thanks

I have never raised a car before, but it is not possible, to just make some custom spacers, between the body and the strut upper mount?

I'm not sure how high the BC coilovers go in relation to stock suspension sorry.

What else would I need to change if I were to install coilovers? Looking at maybe cx racing coilovers.

Back