Fan noise... help

drusstw

:
Mazda 2 1.5 Individual 2008
Hi all,

not sure which category this would fit into... but i have a problem with some leaves stuck in my fan blower. it makes a noise every time i turn the fan on.
has anyone had this problem before? I know many say that you just wait until it dislodges itself.. but it's too annoying and i can't wait for that to happen!

where is the fan blower located? what's the best way to clean the leaf out? so far, i have already cleaned out the cabin filter box - there were tons of dry leaves there too

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I am not sure if it worth it, since it is in an odd place (notcool) but here is how the service manual (for 2011-13) cars says to do it not sure if it will work with your 2008 model (sadbanana)... good luck though (thumb)
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (3).png

Last edited:
Hi, I am not sure if it worth it, since it is in an odd place (notcool) but here is how the service manual (for 2011-13) cars says to do it not sure if it will work with your 2008 model (sadbanana)... good luck though (thumb)
View attachment 210024
View attachment 210025
View attachment 210026

thanks! really appreciate that. i guess i'll try and live with it.. and when it becomes unbearable and i feel ambitious i'll make use of the manual :)
have you ever had this problem? how long before the leaf got blown out?

Sure no problem! I have never had a leaf problem, but I would imagine that it would be annoying..good luck getting them out haha

Back