Mazda 2015 wheels 19 inch to 18inch?

MarcinSzyszka

:
mazda 6
Hey guys, does anyone know if there are 18 inch wheels similar to stock 19 inch wheels that that I could use. I would not want them to look too mody. Thank you.

Hey guys, does anyone know if there are 18 inch wheels similar to stock 19 inch wheels that that I could use. I would not want them to look too mody. Thank you.

Tire rack has a very nice selection, maybe start there? and with 18's your tire size should be P225/50R18. What's nice about that size is you will have a lot more selection for all-season tires than the OEM 19s.

Otherwise you might really like the OEM Mazdaspeed 3 18" wheels if you can find a set:

2010_mazdaspeed_3_7_cd_gallery.jpg

If you have a Discount Tire close by-check there. They are very reasonably priced and offer free rotations for life. I got my 18" MB wheels and Pirelli tires there at 30k when the factory junk Dunlop's wore out.

I don't know. I was just happy to get $475 out of the stockers. I know if you had to buy the stock rims from Mazda, they are over $250 a piece I believe. But they were doing no good to me collecting dust in my spare bedroom. So I took what I got offered!

Hello Everyone!
New here. I have stock 18" 2016 Mazda 6
Rims and Tires willing to swap for the stock 19" with tires. Anyone interested?

Back