Front small 8 pot

fHEBv3A.jpg

Rear large 6 pot

VA7h2S4.jpg

oIAk41f.jpg

After a car wash, with wheels on

CaSFMGQ.jpg

Overall view

Wow, how big are those rotors? What size wheels are the minimum size this setup will fit behind?

Hi Brandon, years ago I used to travel to Malaysia. Where are you in Malaysia? I am very interested in this brake kit. My 2014 GT has the standard 19" wheels. I have not heard of Ceika in the US. Where is Ceika made?

Hi Brandon, years ago I used to travel to Malaysia. Where are you in Malaysia? I am very interested in this brake kit. My 2014 GT has the standard 19" wheels. I have not heard of Ceika in the US. Where is Ceika made?

Hi Gordon, thanks for your interest. I'm from Sarawak, east side of Malaysia. Ceika is made in Taiwan where some other big brake kits are made there too. Its just that Ceika is their own branding coming from the same factory. The quality is actually very good because i was there during the installation with the local mechanic, also the braking power is improved and the installation is quite straight forward. And they do custom made kit to fit your needs too. You can google up Ceika Performance on google. The director is Cedric. You can live chat and look for him, provided he is online.

Hi Gordon, thanks for your interest. I'm from Sarawak, east side of Malaysia. Ceika is made in Taiwan where some other big brake kits are made there too. Its just that Ceika is their own branding coming from the same factory. The quality is actually very good because i was there during the installation with the local mechanic, also the braking power is improved and the installation is quite straight forward. And they do custom made kit to fit your needs too. You can google up Ceika Performance on google. The director is Cedric. You can live chat and look for him, provided he is online.
Yea, Sarawak. I have been to Miri called on Shell to do some business. We were doing business with Brunei Shell. Man, that was years ago! What kind of pads are you using, Ceika or other brands. I don't like aggressive pads that will eat up the rotors for breakfast.

Yea, Sarawak. I have been to Miri called on Shell to do some business. We were doing business with Brunei Shell. Man, that was years ago! What kind of pads are you using, Ceika or other brands. I don't like aggressive pads that will eat up the rotors for breakfast.

Oh thats nice! The brake pads are provided by Ceika too. You can actually choose the brake pads to come with the brake system. Mine is the normal street use type. Ceika got 3 types of brake pad where the highest version being for track use.

Back