DE5FS Build!

MeSanchez23

:
Mazda Demio Sport 2009
Hey guys, I entered the forum in 2013, I had a Mazda Demio 2007 at that time, here is:
fF7Cbuk.jpg

Few months ago I changed my car and now I have a Mazda Demio Sport (Tamura) 2009, here is:
1tgPrNM.jpg

qNR2nNC.jpg

b5eXpiF.jpg

I live in Dominican Republic, and it is normal to bring a car from Japan and make it a steering wheel change from Right to Left. As I have understood these cars to market Asians, Europeans or Australians are hard to get there in USA.

I was very lucky when I bought the car because it was recently imported from Japan and was the first owner here in DR. The car came with some accessories (apparently the previous owner) so, is little that I had to do and little that i do him in the future.

I hope you like it.

This is what brought from Japan:

AutoExe DEMIO DE5FS Stainless Muffler

td9Zx7C.jpg

AutoExe DEMIO DE5FS Center Pipe (no image yet)

AutoExe DEMIO DE5FS Front Towerbar (Sorry for the mug)

mVw8TIC.jpg

AutoExe DEMIO DE5FS Rear Crossbar

0bSwnHY.jpg

This is what I have made him

15" Black Rims & 205/50/15 Tires (Looks like a CX5 (boom03) )

TUI5fJb.jpg

qKwydvX.jpg

SFASaod.jpg

CORKSPORT Mazda 2 Lowering Spring Set (yippy)

7DTNnm2.jpg

m7PPNpH.jpg

3MJWQFj.jpg

KmTLy6e.jpg

Also i put:
K&N PS-1008 Oil Filter
K&N 33-2924 Air Filter
NGK (7994) IFR5E11 Laser Iridium Spark Plug

I hope you like it, more better pics and accesories soon!

Last edited:
today arrived my CorkSport SRI and the Duct, so I went to a friend to install.

jqp1BvY.jpg

we had to cut the top frontar grill, as this was covered.

before cut

quGiYTL.jpg

and we install the SRI and Duct

aZWmIXp.jpg

after the mechanical part, I paint the mirrors, front logo and the plastic of fog light because they were ugly

HtlwDAF.jpg

Azn13uA.jpg

so, what do you think guys?

Looking good, would you say the tension bars are worth fitting in the boot and bonnet?

I was finally able to purchase and install the full coilovers, I had probleas with suspencion factory, so I had to change it. I bought some D2 Racing Street and sincerely love them.

here the result ...

Before

ayKzBEy.jpg

sYvxzjh.jpg

After

G305nDd.jpg

8KWOQ3S.jpg

Next step to do is adjust cambers to positive for a bit more static view, put some front and lateral splitters and try to acquire a cool rear diffuser.

Paddle Shifters

Hey guys, I entered the forum in 2013, I had a Mazda Demio 2007 at that time, here is:
fF7Cbuk.jpg

Few months ago I changed my car and now I have a Mazda Demio Sport (Tamura) 2009, here is:
1tgPrNM.jpg

qNR2nNC.jpg

b5eXpiF.jpg

I live in Dominican Republic, and it is normal to bring a car from Japan and make it a steering wheel change from Right to Left. As I have understood these cars to market Asians, Europeans or Australians are hard to get there in USA.

I was very lucky when I bought the car because it was recently imported from Japan and was the first owner here in DR. The car came with some accessories (apparently the previous owner) so, is little that I had to do and little that i do him in the future.

I hope you like it.

This is what brought from Japan:

AutoExe DEMIO DE5FS Stainless Muffler

td9Zx7C.jpg

AutoExe DEMIO DE5FS Center Pipe (no image yet)

AutoExe DEMIO DE5FS Front Towerbar (Sorry for the mug)

mVw8TIC.jpg

AutoExe DEMIO DE5FS Rear Crossbar

0bSwnHY.jpg

This is what I have made him

15" Black Rims & 205/50/15 Tires (Looks like a CX5 (boom03) )

TUI5fJb.jpg

qKwydvX.jpg

SFASaod.jpg

CORKSPORT Mazda 2 Lowering Spring Set (yippy)

7DTNnm2.jpg

m7PPNpH.jpg

3MJWQFj.jpg

KmTLy6e.jpg

Also i put:
K&N PS-1008 Oil Filter
K&N 33-2924 Air Filter
NGK (7994) IFR5E11 Laser Iridium Spark Plug

I hope you like it, more better pics and accesories soon!

Hello, I'm from Indonesia, so I have Mazda Demio 2008 DE5FS equipped with CVT transmission but without paddle shifters. I wanna try to install it. but I still doubt it's not just plug & play
How to switch mode form automatic to manual with shifter, is any button or something? My one has a sport button bellow the gear shifter, it will appear "SS" on the dashboard. Thank's! (eek2)

Back