From Reddit: Dodge Durango with Protege5 front bumper

:
2002 Protege5 5MT Black
eIG8KJ8.jpg

D+ for effort!

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/Shitty_Car_Mods/comments/2s3xgi/dodge_protege_5/

What a waist, i bet the bumper was in good shape before he chopped it up

I see tons of proteges go to waste all the time. One of the many proteges at the scrap yard was 10x better condition than mine. No matter how hard i looked, I couldn't find a spot of rust... car was crushed hours later.

I see tons of proteges go to waste all the time. One of the many proteges at the scrap yard was 10x better condition than mine. No matter how hard i looked, I couldn't find a spot of rust... car was crushed hours later.

No matter how hard I look I can not find a protege 5 at a scrap yard in southern california. Luckily for us our cars dont get rusted, only crashed.

The bumper might actually be an improvement over oem but the rest of the tack on garbage from the "tuner" aisle at the auto parts store is just nonsense.

its a transformer yall dont see it? lol thats disgusting looking. here in texas the proteges and p5s are in the junkyard for being wrecked, mine has been down here its whole life and not any rust but the parts(exhaust) that rust on every car

tn
or how about this barbie mustang on chrome 24s lol

Last edited:
In know in el paso tx we have a bad paint fade problem because of the hot sun, other then that nothing else

In know in el paso tx we have a bad paint fade problem because of the hot sun, other then that nothing else

ya fort worth does as well, mine is white so harder to tell unless you put the factory white new paint next to it

Looks like a Waste Management garbage wagon owned by a cretin.

Last edited:
Back