What is your 2015 Fix-It List?

:
2008 Mazda5 GT
Another year, more miles, more wear and tear - Fun! (/s)

What is your 2015 New Year to-dos list? This does not count general maintenance.
Let’s make this the if you bring it up then you are held accountable for it list :p

Mine:
-Motor mounts all around. Car idles/drives great but when stopped, vibrates a like a banshee. It has gotten worst gradually through 2014..
-Side skit needs repair. Wife hit a curb and broke it off, luckly tabs only :(. Need to epoxy some tab mounts and put it back on with new hardware.
-Re-bleed all breaks and resurface front rotors. I knew I had to re-bleed my brakes since the conversion but I’m too lazy to! The fronts sound like they are dragging (slider pin maintenance already!?). Would like to get the rotors cut and try some better pads.

Last edited:
Motor mounts, I'm in the same boat as ^^ My right side front brake does this funky wobbling/warped rotor/sticking caliper thing every now and then that has been driving me nuts. My plan is to do the MS3 brake upgrade when the funds have been saved up to allow it. If a bag of money falls off a truck in 2015, i would like a four channel amp and some better speakers but I'm not saving any money specifically towards that goal. Oh, and I will probably need both front wheel bearings done this year. I will go over 200K sometime this coming summer, I'm at 182,600 miles right now...

I got an OEM passenger side mount for $85 and our 5 idles smoother than it did when new six years ago. It took me about 30 minutes, but make sure you have a very deep socket and a nice, long driver before you start.

Suspension and bushings. Hopefully will finally be buying the rest of the parts in two weeks. I'll be doing ATF fluid change tomorrow. I'll probably be getting new tires as well.

Back