Protege5 owner here, New to Mazdas24/7

SkepTones

:
2002 Mazda Proteg5 5spd
What up dudes, first post in the forums. I bought a P5 back in October, and it's been my favorite car I've owned to date. It's all stock but in great condition and still runs really strong at 162k miles. I plan on having it for a while and would like to get into customizing it a bit. For now though she sits under the car port waiting on spring to get here. I may need some of yall's advice then, cause I want to do this thing right. Looks like a great community for Mazda's out here, feels like I'm in the right place!! Respect to Mazda, and all you ballers with Protege5's keep it real out there! (nana)

rsz_20141023_173126.jpg

It was a one owner car and she really took great care of it the whole time. I'm in southern Indiana. Cars can tend to rust out here so there is a little. But overall I couldn't have been happier with the condition of it.

It looks great. My favorite shade of red! Congrats on the find. Is it a 5-speed or automatic?

Nice looking car for sure. Mine is at the other end of the spectra. I have 163k miles and mine was about 2 weeks away from going to the crusher.

Back