Marvels Mystery oil

Seafoam works wonders. Most others are junk.

MMO works great as well. These 2 products are the only 2 "snake" oils that I use.

I have used seafoam on a barely running motorcycle after a about 15 min it was running as good as new. I have used it in the oil and vacuum line and gas in almost all of my vehicles.

A lot of Rotary guys will use a little Seafoam once in awhile to clean out the carbon deposits in their engine. It definitely does the job.
One bit of advice if you plan on trying it: Do it at night so the fire dept doesn't show up when you belch out a HUGE black cloud for 5 min.

^ So true!

I did it on my stepson's POS $100 Corolla (made it run quite a bit better ;) ) and the cop pulled me over, "Is something wrong with your car, sir?" (Well, first I would have said I would not own a corolla - but I digress!) I had to 'splain about the seafoam cleaning and burning gunk, etc...

He just shook his head ruefully and let me go...

A lot of Rotary guys will use a little Seafoam once in awhile to clean out the carbon deposits in their engine. It definitely does the job.
One bit of advice if you plan on trying it: Do it at night so the fire dept doesn't show up when you belch out a HUGE black cloud for 5 min.

Just did it 3 weeks ago on my RX8 Shinka. Love the putputs:

Back