Looking for another one

tweety2300

:
2001 mazda protege mp3
I miss my protege and am in the market for another one. If anyone sees a local yellow MP3 or orange or yellow msp for a reasonable price let me know. Bonus points for a spicy

I've found a couple but they have been modded a good bit and more than likely ragged out. Or total rust buckets

Willing to travel around eastern side of us to get it. And it's fine if it needs a motor as it would just be another kl swap

On the Facebook group MSP owners lounge there is a orange MSP in upstate, ny for sale. It needs a new engine, rod went through the block. Just add the group and you'll see it. He is asking 2700obo, from the picture he posted of it, looks like no MSP lip though.

On the Facebook group MSP owners lounge there is a orange MSP in upstate, ny for sale. It needs a new engine, rod went through the block. Just add the group and you'll see it. He is asking 2700obo, from the picture he posted of it, looks like no MSP lip though.

Only the 03.5 cars had the front add on lip. 03s and MP3s just had a small black plastic lip.

Back