Just got my recall for TPMS in my 2014 Mazda 6

Hi. I am having problems with mine. Do you know what the recall was for or what it achieved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you having the same problems with the tyre pressure warning coming up??

Just found this::::Mazda6 vehicles with VINs lower than JM1 GJ ****** 160470 (produced before November 21, 2013)After many months and 5 dealer trips, a case opened with Mazda, and threats over invoking the lemon law, my TPMS issues were resolved with the replacement of the DSC/HU unit that controls the TPMS stuff. My TPMS exhibited similar symptoms ever since delivery. Essentially the issue was the DSC/HU refusing to accept the "learned" information and reporting the TPMS light to indicate its refusal to learn. As most normal owners would, I checked pressure and reset using the button. Apparently, the button erases any and all diagnostic log information so if your problem continues, DON'T touch the button... take it to a dealer with the light on.Apparently there are general problems with some of these DSC/HU units, as there is a TSB on a similar subject that resolves with a replacement unit. It is TSB 02-001/14.

Back