MSP aftermarket upgrade kit (SMIC, mid & J pipe, IC piping, SS FTC, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Buns

:
03.5 MSP , 04 MSM (titanium X2)
I sold my Mazdaspeed Protege and now it's time to sell all the parts I collected for it.

SHPEYKw.jpg

[SOLD]ETS side mount intercooler $200
[SOLD]Corksport soft intercooler piping $110
[SOLD]Weapon R hard intercooler piping $110
[SOLD]AWR front motor mount $25
[SOLD]AWR rear sway bar bushings* $15
[SOLD]Autometer C2 boost gauge $15
[SOLD]Corksport J pipe $50
[SOLD]SplitSecond fuel and timing controller (w/serial to USB adapter) $150
[SOLD]SLS Performance aluminum door lock bezel* (+5hp!) $5
[SOLD]SLS Performance catless mid-pipe* $120
[SOLD]Injen cold air intake $120

Shipping included!!!

*new parts

The only part that has any damage is the scraping on the Weapon R IC piping. See gallery link for pic.

I'm selling this as a whole package for $650 with shipping or $600 local pickup in west Texas. You better hurry because in a week I'm going to sell separately and the total cost will be higher and I'll make more money. Don't let me make more money. Buy the whole package and sell the IC piping you don't use and recoup some cash!

Here is a gallery of close-up pics: http://imgur.com/a/YrHPG

All prices are about 1/2 what I paid. I just want them to move! Discounts for multiple items if I can squeeze them into the same box, and maybe even if I can't...

Last edited:
That ssftc is calling my name! Gonna wait and see how much you want for it if you decide to separate everything but glws.

Updated with price list! If you called dibs on a part (here or in a PM) you have 24 hours to pay or you lose said dibs. I don't wanna move this stuff so buy soon and buy often.

Act now and get the boost gauge, SMIC, soft IC piping, and the intake all for $380! Operators are standing by!!!

interested in the ETS intercooler if you're seperating the kit. what's your paypal?

Hello everyone. I've been out of town because of a funeral. I'll be back home tomorrow (unless the snow keeps me from landing) and I can then accept payment for remaining items.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back